Anne Hathaway celebrates 31st birthday with husband Adam Shulman, Amy Adams: All the Details
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Leandro Justen/BFANYC.com/.7 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
The star, who turns 31 on Nov. 12, was joined by her husband, Adam Shulman, and "a lot of friends" in the private wine room at Crossroads in West Hollywood, Calif., on Saturday, an eyewitness tells Us Weekly. Hathaway and friends enjoyed the private celebration shrouded by white curtains within an intimate enclosure. "There were around 40 people attending -- two long tables for a sit-down dinner with candles," the source says, adding that the multiple-course dinner included salads and appetizers.
The "Dark Knight Rises" actress attended her birthday party in a Gotham-worthy getup, wearing a high-neck button-up blouse beneath a cropped jacket. She selected black short shorts over a pair of sheer, printed tights, and a pair of high-heel booties, which flaunted her long legs. Hathaway (who, by the way, is not pregnant) still rocked her pixie cut with side swept bangs and disbanded her dark ensemble with a bold statement necklace. "[Anne] looked great. She got up a lot and was socializing with guests," the source adds.
A-list stars at Hathaway's birthday bash included Amy Adams and her fiance, Darren LeGallo. The "Man of Steel" star at one point stood up and gave a toast to the birthday girl, our eyewitness shares. "She was drinking wine and seemed a little tipsy and kept laying her head on her fiance." (When accepting the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in Feb. 2013 for her role in "Les Miserables," Hathaway notably thanked Adams in her speech, along with other contenders in her category. "I look up to you all so much and it's just been such an honor," she said.)
Demi Moore, whose birthday is on Nov. 11, was also at the restaurant that evening -- although it's unclear whether she was there for Hathaway's birthday party.
As for the rest of the "Princess Diaries" star's happy festivities? "At 10 p.m., she was brought a huge chocolate cake with tons of candles," the source adds. "Everyone sang happy birthday."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite