Anne Hathaway Celebrates Engagement With PDA At The Park!
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @Elana_Brooklyn/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Tod's via HuffPo/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
Now, that's the look of love!
Usually conservative when it comes to PDA, Anne Hathaway let loose over the weekend in New York, celebrating her engagement to Adam Shulman with a PDA fest in a Brooklyn Park, where the 29-year-old actress showed off her ravishing new rock of an engagement ring – and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
Hathaway and her new fiancé couldn't keep their hands (or lips!) off of each other as they lolled around the park with their chocolate Labrador Retriever.
The actress proudly showed off her brand new 4 carat, cushion cut engagement ring, which was co-designed by Kwiat Heritage Jewels and Shulman himself.
Luckily Hathaway's fiancé is a good guy! Her last beau, Raffaello Follieri was charged with money laundering, wire fraud and conspiracy, and the actress relinquished rights to all the jewelry that he had purchased for her!
The actress dumped the Italian businessman in June, 2008, just before his arrest for the scam, which saw him take more than $3.6 million from investment funds and real estate firms.
During their time together he lavished Hathaway with beautiful gifts.
Following his sentencing, prosecutors in the case gave Hathaway the chance to put in an ownership bid on the items, which included Rolex watches, a five-strand pearl necklace, two rings and a Louis Vuitton box.
But Hathaway refused to accept the jewelry and it went to auction instead - the money raised from the auction went towards paying back those investors duped by Follieri.
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite