Anne Hathaway Celebrates Engagement With PDA At The Park!
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @Elana_Brooklyn/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Tod's via HuffPo/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Now, that's the look of love!
Usually conservative when it comes to PDA, Anne Hathaway let loose over the weekend in New York, celebrating her engagement to Adam Shulman with a PDA fest in a Brooklyn Park, where the 29-year-old actress showed off her ravishing new rock of an engagement ring – and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
Hathaway and her new fiancé couldn't keep their hands (or lips!) off of each other as they lolled around the park with their chocolate Labrador Retriever.
The actress proudly showed off her brand new 4 carat, cushion cut engagement ring, which was co-designed by Kwiat Heritage Jewels and Shulman himself.
Luckily Hathaway's fiancé is a good guy! Her last beau, Raffaello Follieri was charged with money laundering, wire fraud and conspiracy, and the actress relinquished rights to all the jewelry that he had purchased for her!
The actress dumped the Italian businessman in June, 2008, just before his arrest for the scam, which saw him take more than $3.6 million from investment funds and real estate firms.
During their time together he lavished Hathaway with beautiful gifts.
Following his sentencing, prosecutors in the case gave Hathaway the chance to put in an ownership bid on the items, which included Rolex watches, a five-strand pearl necklace, two rings and a Louis Vuitton box.
But Hathaway refused to accept the jewelry and it went to auction instead - the money raised from the auction went towards paying back those investors duped by Follieri.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite