Anne Hathaway Celebrates Engagement With PDA At The Park!
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @Elana_Brooklyn/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Tod's via HuffPo/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Now, that's the look of love!
Usually conservative when it comes to PDA, Anne Hathaway let loose over the weekend in New York, celebrating her engagement to Adam Shulman with a PDA fest in a Brooklyn Park, where the 29-year-old actress showed off her ravishing new rock of an engagement ring – and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
Hathaway and her new fiancé couldn't keep their hands (or lips!) off of each other as they lolled around the park with their chocolate Labrador Retriever.
The actress proudly showed off her brand new 4 carat, cushion cut engagement ring, which was co-designed by Kwiat Heritage Jewels and Shulman himself.
Luckily Hathaway's fiancé is a good guy! Her last beau, Raffaello Follieri was charged with money laundering, wire fraud and conspiracy, and the actress relinquished rights to all the jewelry that he had purchased for her!
The actress dumped the Italian businessman in June, 2008, just before his arrest for the scam, which saw him take more than $3.6 million from investment funds and real estate firms.
During their time together he lavished Hathaway with beautiful gifts.
Following his sentencing, prosecutors in the case gave Hathaway the chance to put in an ownership bid on the items, which included Rolex watches, a five-strand pearl necklace, two rings and a Louis Vuitton box.
But Hathaway refused to accept the jewelry and it went to auction instead - the money raised from the auction went towards paying back those investors duped by Follieri.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite