Anne Hathaway flashes photographers at 'Les Miserables' premiere
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher//Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Anne Hathaway gave fans and photographers an eyeful on Monday after accidentally flashing her privates as she arrived at the New York premiere of "Les Miserables."
The newlywed was climbing out of her chauffeured car outside New York's Ziegfeld Theatre when the slit in her Tom Ford, gothic black dress revealed she had chosen to attend the screening without underwear.
However, Hathaway appeared to be completely unaware of her wardrobe malfunction and proceeded to walk the red carpet and pose for photos with her co-stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried.
Hathaway isn't the only female celebrity to have suffered such an embarrassment over the years. Britney Spears famously flashed photographers as she was getting out of a car in 2006, and both Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan have been caught out by the long lens of the paparazzi.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite