Anne Hathaway flashes photographers at 'Les Miserables' premiere
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher//Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Anne Hathaway gave fans and photographers an eyeful on Monday after accidentally flashing her privates as she arrived at the New York premiere of "Les Miserables."
The newlywed was climbing out of her chauffeured car outside New York's Ziegfeld Theatre when the slit in her Tom Ford, gothic black dress revealed she had chosen to attend the screening without underwear.
However, Hathaway appeared to be completely unaware of her wardrobe malfunction and proceeded to walk the red carpet and pose for photos with her co-stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried.
Hathaway isn't the only female celebrity to have suffered such an embarrassment over the years. Britney Spears famously flashed photographers as she was getting out of a car in 2006, and both Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan have been caught out by the long lens of the paparazzi.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite