Anne Hathaway flashes photographers at 'Les Miserables' premiere
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher//Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Anne Hathaway gave fans and photographers an eyeful on Monday after accidentally flashing her privates as she arrived at the New York premiere of "Les Miserables."
The newlywed was climbing out of her chauffeured car outside New York's Ziegfeld Theatre when the slit in her Tom Ford, gothic black dress revealed she had chosen to attend the screening without underwear.
However, Hathaway appeared to be completely unaware of her wardrobe malfunction and proceeded to walk the red carpet and pose for photos with her co-stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried.
Hathaway isn't the only female celebrity to have suffered such an embarrassment over the years. Britney Spears famously flashed photographers as she was getting out of a car in 2006, and both Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan have been caught out by the long lens of the paparazzi.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite