Anne Hathaway: I really want a baby
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: REX Features/.3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: GETTY Images Inc/Getty Images North America9 of 15
- Photo: Mike Theiler/Reuters10 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: RF/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Lloyd Bishop/Promotional14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
Anne Hathaway has babies on the brain!
Tying the knot with Adam Shulman Sept. 29 in Big Sur, Calif., the "Les Miserables" actress is wasting no time when it comes to making her family planning intentions known. "I really want a baby!" Hathaway, 30, tells The Hollywood Reporter in a candid chat alongside Naomi Watts, Helen Hunt, Amy Adams, Rachel Weisz, Marion Cotillard and Sally Field for THR's Nov. 30 issue.
Having dated Shulman for four years, getting hitched was all part of Hathaway's master plan. "Annie wants to get everything done so they can get married and have babies," a pal told Us Weekly shortly before their nuptials.
"[Hitting] it off immediately" with Shulman in the wake of her messy 2008 split from Raffaello Follieri, Hathaway says the couple are a perfect match. "So far, it's worked out great," the actress told Harper's Bazaar of their romance, adding that Shulman was far more "mellow" than her previous loves.
Mused the newlywed, "Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite