Anne Hathaway: I really want a baby
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: REX Features/.3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: GETTY Images Inc/Getty Images North America9 of 15
- Photo: Mike Theiler/Reuters10 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: RF/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Lloyd Bishop/Promotional14 of 15
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Anne Hathaway has babies on the brain!
Tying the knot with Adam Shulman Sept. 29 in Big Sur, Calif., the "Les Miserables" actress is wasting no time when it comes to making her family planning intentions known. "I really want a baby!" Hathaway, 30, tells The Hollywood Reporter in a candid chat alongside Naomi Watts, Helen Hunt, Amy Adams, Rachel Weisz, Marion Cotillard and Sally Field for THR's Nov. 30 issue.
Having dated Shulman for four years, getting hitched was all part of Hathaway's master plan. "Annie wants to get everything done so they can get married and have babies," a pal told Us Weekly shortly before their nuptials.
"[Hitting] it off immediately" with Shulman in the wake of her messy 2008 split from Raffaello Follieri, Hathaway says the couple are a perfect match. "So far, it's worked out great," the actress told Harper's Bazaar of their romance, adding that Shulman was far more "mellow" than her previous loves.
Mused the newlywed, "Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite