Anne Hathaway: I really want a baby
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: REX Features/.3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: GETTY Images Inc/Getty Images North America9 of 15
- Photo: Mike Theiler/Reuters10 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: RF/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Lloyd Bishop/Promotional14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Anne Hathaway has babies on the brain!
Tying the knot with Adam Shulman Sept. 29 in Big Sur, Calif., the "Les Miserables" actress is wasting no time when it comes to making her family planning intentions known. "I really want a baby!" Hathaway, 30, tells The Hollywood Reporter in a candid chat alongside Naomi Watts, Helen Hunt, Amy Adams, Rachel Weisz, Marion Cotillard and Sally Field for THR's Nov. 30 issue.
Having dated Shulman for four years, getting hitched was all part of Hathaway's master plan. "Annie wants to get everything done so they can get married and have babies," a pal told Us Weekly shortly before their nuptials.
"[Hitting] it off immediately" with Shulman in the wake of her messy 2008 split from Raffaello Follieri, Hathaway says the couple are a perfect match. "So far, it's worked out great," the actress told Harper's Bazaar of their romance, adding that Shulman was far more "mellow" than her previous loves.
Mused the newlywed, "Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite