Anne Hathaway Knows What You Think of Her 'Catwoman' Costume
- Photo: Catwoman/Warner Bros.1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Marc Piasecki/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: PAUL HAWTHORNE/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Miramax/Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
So, Anne Hathaway in the "Catwoman" costume, with the blue LED light goggles and no noticeable cowl! Are you feeling it?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Gwyneth's face will be used to scare people
Maybe you're a little bit on the fence? It's okay, Anne knows.
And when she sat down with MTV to talk about it, she came prepared. "I was not going to admit it: I asked someone to send me a few reactions," she said.
"And I happen to know that MTV's reaction was 'meh.'"
RELATED ON UVLTURE: 11 bad southern accents and what they should really sound like
Anne Hathaway, always reading her own bad press!
Still, Hathaway teased that the single released still doesn't even begin to cover what you can expect from her as Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises."
"What I am happy to say is, if you didn't like the photo — I'm gonna start with the negative — you only see about a tenth of what that suit can do. And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste." [MTV]
RELATED ON VULTURE: Get the scoop on Gavin's attack in New York
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite