Anne Hathaway Knows What You Think of Her 'Catwoman' Costume
- Photo: Catwoman/Warner Bros.1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Marc Piasecki/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: PAUL HAWTHORNE/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Miramax/Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
So, Anne Hathaway in the "Catwoman" costume, with the blue LED light goggles and no noticeable cowl! Are you feeling it?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Gwyneth's face will be used to scare people
Maybe you're a little bit on the fence? It's okay, Anne knows.
And when she sat down with MTV to talk about it, she came prepared. "I was not going to admit it: I asked someone to send me a few reactions," she said.
"And I happen to know that MTV's reaction was 'meh.'"
RELATED ON UVLTURE: 11 bad southern accents and what they should really sound like
Anne Hathaway, always reading her own bad press!
Still, Hathaway teased that the single released still doesn't even begin to cover what you can expect from her as Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises."
"What I am happy to say is, if you didn't like the photo — I'm gonna start with the negative — you only see about a tenth of what that suit can do. And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste." [MTV]
RELATED ON VULTURE: Get the scoop on Gavin's attack in New York
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite