- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
By Kat Giantis
How did Anne Hathaway celebrate her newly minted engagement to Adam Shulman, her beau of three years? If you guessed "with a PDA-heavy photo op featuring her fiancé, her diamond ring and their dog," give yourself a prize.
On Sunday, the actress showed off her sparkler in a series of not-at-all posed pics at a park in Brooklyn (click here to see).
Shulman, a part-time actor and jewelry designer, created Hathaway's sizable platinum ring with Kwiat Heritage Jewels, which helpfully released a statement about the bauble.
"He had a strong vision for what he wanted to present to Anne," a company rep told JustJared.com, "and we worked with him to make a custom design."
Us Weekly puts the 6-carat ring's value at around $150,000 (no word on whether he got a deal in exchange for promotional consideration).
Hathaway is probably just happy to have a piece of jewelry that isn't in danger of being seized by the FBI. That was the fate of the many expensive trinkets given to her by onetime beau Raffaello Follieri, who remains in jail after pleading guilty in 2008 to wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy charges.
Meanwhile, the betrothed pair is already planning their aisle-walk, says the New York Post. A big-eared spy overheard Anne and Adam talking about possible wedding scenarios with a pal over dinner in Manhattan on Monday night. Among their ideas: a "non-traditional ceremony" with co-ed bridesmaids and groomsmen and a wine tasting.
And just like their park outing, the couple were "very touchy-feely" during the meal and enjoyed several lip-locks before splitting the bill.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite