- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
By Kat Giantis
How did Anne Hathaway celebrate her newly minted engagement to Adam Shulman, her beau of three years? If you guessed "with a PDA-heavy photo op featuring her fiancé, her diamond ring and their dog," give yourself a prize.
On Sunday, the actress showed off her sparkler in a series of not-at-all posed pics at a park in Brooklyn (click here to see).
Shulman, a part-time actor and jewelry designer, created Hathaway's sizable platinum ring with Kwiat Heritage Jewels, which helpfully released a statement about the bauble.
"He had a strong vision for what he wanted to present to Anne," a company rep told JustJared.com, "and we worked with him to make a custom design."
Us Weekly puts the 6-carat ring's value at around $150,000 (no word on whether he got a deal in exchange for promotional consideration).
Hathaway is probably just happy to have a piece of jewelry that isn't in danger of being seized by the FBI. That was the fate of the many expensive trinkets given to her by onetime beau Raffaello Follieri, who remains in jail after pleading guilty in 2008 to wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy charges.
Meanwhile, the betrothed pair is already planning their aisle-walk, says the New York Post. A big-eared spy overheard Anne and Adam talking about possible wedding scenarios with a pal over dinner in Manhattan on Monday night. Among their ideas: a "non-traditional ceremony" with co-ed bridesmaids and groomsmen and a wine tasting.
And just like their park outing, the couple were "very touchy-feely" during the meal and enjoyed several lip-locks before splitting the bill.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite