- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin1 of 11
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OK
By Kat Giantis
How did Anne Hathaway celebrate her newly minted engagement to Adam Shulman, her beau of three years? If you guessed "with a PDA-heavy photo op featuring her fiancé, her diamond ring and their dog," give yourself a prize.
On Sunday, the actress showed off her sparkler in a series of not-at-all posed pics at a park in Brooklyn (click here to see).
Shulman, a part-time actor and jewelry designer, created Hathaway's sizable platinum ring with Kwiat Heritage Jewels, which helpfully released a statement about the bauble.
"He had a strong vision for what he wanted to present to Anne," a company rep told JustJared.com, "and we worked with him to make a custom design."
Us Weekly puts the 6-carat ring's value at around $150,000 (no word on whether he got a deal in exchange for promotional consideration).
Hathaway is probably just happy to have a piece of jewelry that isn't in danger of being seized by the FBI. That was the fate of the many expensive trinkets given to her by onetime beau Raffaello Follieri, who remains in jail after pleading guilty in 2008 to wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy charges.
Meanwhile, the betrothed pair is already planning their aisle-walk, says the New York Post. A big-eared spy overheard Anne and Adam talking about possible wedding scenarios with a pal over dinner in Manhattan on Monday night. Among their ideas: a "non-traditional ceremony" with co-ed bridesmaids and groomsmen and a wine tasting.
And just like their park outing, the couple were "very touchy-feely" during the meal and enjoyed several lip-locks before splitting the bill.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
See what famous names Reese Witherspoon, George Clooney and other celebs have given their pets.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite