New Details on Anne Hathaway's $150,000 Engagement Ring
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin7 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: @Elana_Brooklyn/Twitter12 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Tod's via HuffPo/Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
And although Shulman, 30, is an accomplished jewelry designer himself (he founded the James Banks line in 2011 with Heidi Nahser Fink), he enlisted the help of the well-renowned jewelers at Kwiat Diamond and Fine Jewelry.
"We've known [Adam] for a long time, and when he thought of proposing and buying an engagement ring, he thought of Kwiat," the brand's partner Greg Kwiat told Us Weekly on Monday in New York at the 6th Annual Charity: Ball, sponsored by charity: water. "Adam just wanted something beautiful, timeless and special."
With the jewelry expertise under his belt, Kwiat tells Us that Shulman came to their store well-prepared.
"He knew the fit himself," the jewelry said. "He wanted something that would be perfect for Anne. We can't talk too much about the details, but he had a good sense of her style and he had a good sense of what he wanted to present."
Last month, jewelry expert Michael O'Connor explained to Us that the 29-year-old actress's 6-carat, platinum and diamond ring carries a price tag of approximately $150,000.
Kwiat also created "Dexter" alumna Julie Benz's 3-carat $80,000 engagement ring.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite