New Details on Anne Hathaway's $150,000 Engagement Ring
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin7 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: @Elana_Brooklyn/Twitter12 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Tod's via HuffPo/Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
And although Shulman, 30, is an accomplished jewelry designer himself (he founded the James Banks line in 2011 with Heidi Nahser Fink), he enlisted the help of the well-renowned jewelers at Kwiat Diamond and Fine Jewelry.
"We've known [Adam] for a long time, and when he thought of proposing and buying an engagement ring, he thought of Kwiat," the brand's partner Greg Kwiat told Us Weekly on Monday in New York at the 6th Annual Charity: Ball, sponsored by charity: water. "Adam just wanted something beautiful, timeless and special."
With the jewelry expertise under his belt, Kwiat tells Us that Shulman came to their store well-prepared.
"He knew the fit himself," the jewelry said. "He wanted something that would be perfect for Anne. We can't talk too much about the details, but he had a good sense of her style and he had a good sense of what he wanted to present."
Last month, jewelry expert Michael O'Connor explained to Us that the 29-year-old actress's 6-carat, platinum and diamond ring carries a price tag of approximately $150,000.
Kwiat also created "Dexter" alumna Julie Benz's 3-carat $80,000 engagement ring.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite