New Details on Anne Hathaway's $150,000 Engagement Ring
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin7 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: @Elana_Brooklyn/Twitter12 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Tod's via HuffPo/Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
And although Shulman, 30, is an accomplished jewelry designer himself (he founded the James Banks line in 2011 with Heidi Nahser Fink), he enlisted the help of the well-renowned jewelers at Kwiat Diamond and Fine Jewelry.
"We've known [Adam] for a long time, and when he thought of proposing and buying an engagement ring, he thought of Kwiat," the brand's partner Greg Kwiat told Us Weekly on Monday in New York at the 6th Annual Charity: Ball, sponsored by charity: water. "Adam just wanted something beautiful, timeless and special."
With the jewelry expertise under his belt, Kwiat tells Us that Shulman came to their store well-prepared.
"He knew the fit himself," the jewelry said. "He wanted something that would be perfect for Anne. We can't talk too much about the details, but he had a good sense of her style and he had a good sense of what he wanted to present."
Last month, jewelry expert Michael O'Connor explained to Us that the 29-year-old actress's 6-carat, platinum and diamond ring carries a price tag of approximately $150,000.
Kwiat also created "Dexter" alumna Julie Benz's 3-carat $80,000 engagement ring.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite