Anne Hathaway's publicist dismisses new pregnancy report
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 18
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: GEVA/GSI6 of 18
- Photo: Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 18
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News16 of 18
- Photo: GSNY/Splash News17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Anne Hathaway's representative has brushed off new reports suggesting the actress is expecting her first child with her husband Adam Shulman.
The "Les Miserables" star's brother, comedian Tom, was said to have let slip the news during a stand-up routine at the Tandem Bar and Restaurant in Brooklyn, New York on Oct. 30.
A source told America's Star magazine, "Tom opened his act by talking about Anne's personal life. He said, 'My sister got married last year, and now she is about to be a new mom!' I don't think he realized what he had done."
The insider added, "Anne is over the moon and Adam is extremely giddy. She's been wanting to get pregnant for a while but knew that she needed to wait for the right time. They are more than ready for this next chapter in their lives."
However, Hathaway's spokesman, Stephen Huvane, has been quick to shoot down the claims, telling WENN, "Anne is not pregnant!"
The latest pregnancy report comes 11 months after Huvane was forced to deny speculation his client was expecting a baby as she headed into awards season, after gossip first spread at the Golden Globe Awards in January.
Hathaway wed actor/jewelery designer Shulman in September, 2012.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite