Anne Hathaway's Quirky Engagement Party: All the Details!
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Anne Hathaway is no ordinary bride-to-be!
Though she won't walk down the aisle until October 2013, the actress and her fiance, Adam Shulman, celebrated their love at an engagement party in February. Held in a New York bookstore, Hathaway opted for unexpected details, like serving vegan fare and tucking her favorite flowers, ranunculus and anemones, inside bird-shaped vases.
"Everything was so fun, just like Annie," a pal tells the current issue of Us Weekly (out now).
Hathaway's big day will be filled with equally playful touches. The "The Devil Wears Prada" actress, 29, told one friend she wants cupcakes, while another pal reveals she has selected a venue in Upstate New York, "but they're keeping it a secret until right before!"
Hathaway dated Shulman, 31, for three years before he proposed with a 6-carat, $150,000 ring from Kwiat. "We hit it off immediately, but it took us a pretty long time to get together," Hathaway has said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite