Anne Hathaway's Quirky Engagement Party: All the Details!
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Anja Niedringhaus/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Anne Hathaway is no ordinary bride-to-be!
Though she won't walk down the aisle until October 2013, the actress and her fiance, Adam Shulman, celebrated their love at an engagement party in February. Held in a New York bookstore, Hathaway opted for unexpected details, like serving vegan fare and tucking her favorite flowers, ranunculus and anemones, inside bird-shaped vases.
"Everything was so fun, just like Annie," a pal tells the current issue of Us Weekly (out now).
Hathaway's big day will be filled with equally playful touches. The "The Devil Wears Prada" actress, 29, told one friend she wants cupcakes, while another pal reveals she has selected a venue in Upstate New York, "but they're keeping it a secret until right before!"
Hathaway dated Shulman, 31, for three years before he proposed with a 6-carat, $150,000 ring from Kwiat. "We hit it off immediately, but it took us a pretty long time to get together," Hathaway has said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite