Annoyed Ford rips off Smurf's head
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Lucas Film/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Harrison Ford ripped the head off a Smurf on late-night TV on Monday (01Aug11) after confessing he was annoyed that his new blockbuster "Cowboys & Aliens" had tied with the tiny blue munchkins at the top of the U.S. box office this past weekend (31Jul11).
Ford joked he still hadn't come to terms with the fact his movie had to share first place with "The Smurfs" during an appearance on chat show Conan.
He snarled, "We didn't tie; we beat them by almost a lot of money.
"I'm annoyed. My wife (Calista Flockhart) took my son to see "The Smurfs" (and) he got into my movie for free."
When chat show host Conan O'Brien gingerly handed Ford a stuffed Papa Smurf for his son Liam, the actor smiled and said, "I think I'll take it home to Liam. I'm sure he'll love to have it."
The actor then ripped the stuffed toy's head off and insisted on holding onto the decapitated body.
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite