Annoyed Ford rips off Smurf's head
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Lucas Film/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Harrison Ford ripped the head off a Smurf on late-night TV on Monday (01Aug11) after confessing he was annoyed that his new blockbuster "Cowboys & Aliens" had tied with the tiny blue munchkins at the top of the U.S. box office this past weekend (31Jul11).
Ford joked he still hadn't come to terms with the fact his movie had to share first place with "The Smurfs" during an appearance on chat show Conan.
He snarled, "We didn't tie; we beat them by almost a lot of money.
"I'm annoyed. My wife (Calista Flockhart) took my son to see "The Smurfs" (and) he got into my movie for free."
When chat show host Conan O'Brien gingerly handed Ford a stuffed Papa Smurf for his son Liam, the actor smiled and said, "I think I'll take it home to Liam. I'm sure he'll love to have it."
The actor then ripped the stuffed toy's head off and insisted on holding onto the decapitated body.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite