Annoyed Ford rips off Smurf's head
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Lucas Film/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Harrison Ford ripped the head off a Smurf on late-night TV on Monday (01Aug11) after confessing he was annoyed that his new blockbuster "Cowboys & Aliens" had tied with the tiny blue munchkins at the top of the U.S. box office this past weekend (31Jul11).
Ford joked he still hadn't come to terms with the fact his movie had to share first place with "The Smurfs" during an appearance on chat show Conan.
He snarled, "We didn't tie; we beat them by almost a lot of money.
"I'm annoyed. My wife (Calista Flockhart) took my son to see "The Smurfs" (and) he got into my movie for free."
When chat show host Conan O'Brien gingerly handed Ford a stuffed Papa Smurf for his son Liam, the actor smiled and said, "I think I'll take it home to Liam. I'm sure he'll love to have it."
The actor then ripped the stuffed toy's head off and insisted on holding onto the decapitated body.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite