- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Wolf / FilmMagic/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Raf-TDX-Sasha/X175 of 11
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: SM12/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
By Kat Giantis
A weekend apart or a parting of ways? It's looking a whole lot like the latter for Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez as rumors fly that their seven-month romance has fouled out.
RELATED: See more pics of Kate Hudson
Fueling the split whispers: The New York Yankees slugger-cum-centaur enthusiast was allegedly spied partying with a pair of ladies at a Miami hot spot on Friday.
"He was acting VERY single," contends a spy, "and Kate Hudson was definitely not there."
A rep for the actress did not respond to our request for comment, but an A-Rod insider tells Gossip Cop of the bust-up talk, "It's true."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Hudson, who has been busy promoting the forthcoming musical "Nine," dodged the Rodriguez question during a sit-down with a cheerfully persistent David Letterman on Thursday night, admitting only, "Yeah, he's a friend of mine. Nice guy."
And she apparently wasn't showing any outward signs of sadness during brunch with pals on Saturday at a Brooklyn eatery.
An eyewitness tells Hollywood Life that Kate was "all smiles" during the meal (by the by, she was all abs while working out in a tiny sports top on Sunday, a sweaty gym outing that paparazzi captured from a variety of angles).
The breakup reports come just days after the couple, who have repeatedly denied engagement and pregnancy rumors, was spied kissing and getting handsy during a stroll around London.
Hudson, 30, was in town for the premiere of "Nine," and it seems Rodriguez, 34, decided to tag along, a supporting role reversal after the many months she spent cheering him on to World Series victory.
Not that her efforts went unnoticed. He reportedly gave Kate a $39,000 white-gold diamond- and pink sapphire-dotted ring from Louis Vuitton as a token of gratitude for being his good luck charm during the season.
The pair was first spotted locking lips in May, six months after they enjoyed a flirty episode in Miami.
At the time of their initial tête-à-tête, Alex was linked to his "good friend" Madonna, while Hudson was taking yet another breather from Owen Wilson.
Word is, Rodriguez did his best to resist Hudson's charms, observing to a pal as she walked away, "That's trouble."
Kate presciently told the January issue of Harper's Bazaar how her family's "no judgment" policy helped her when it came to Alex's bad-boy reputation.
"We were never afraid to bring the wrong person home. They were always open to our failures," she observed. "And no matter how many times my heart breaks, I'll never be any different."
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite