Are Orlando and Miranda Expecting a Stork Visit?Related: Hot Gossip, Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: JLM/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: PMC/MZB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- Housewives star weds in FloridaMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 8:24:57 PM
- The Best, Worst, and Most Ridiculous of the Week: 14 Showbiz Stories You Can't MissMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 7:06:58 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely Everything
Was Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr's surprise wedding last week of the shotgun variety? The couple's brief engagement and surreptitious nuptials have inevitably stirred up baby talk, with Us Weekly the latest outlet to speculate on the contents of the Victoria's Secret model's uterus.
"She's definitely pregnant," declares a source close to the newly minted Mrs. Bloom. "Miranda's thrilled ... She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it."
The official word from Kerr's reps: "We're not aware of this as being true."
The belly rumblings began almost immediately after the couple announced their engagement on June 21.
RELATED VIDEO: Orlando and Miranda flash their wedding rings
Fueling the knocked-up chatter: the Aussie looker, 27, canceled an impending gig with a Down Under department store, and she was styling a comfy and flowing maxi-dress as she returned from her Caribbean honeymoon with the British actor, 33.
Kerr explained away the nixed modeling appearance by saying the company gave her the time off "so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together ... [and] enjoy such a special moment in my life."
RELATED: Miranda's $450,000 sparkler
In a pre-wedding sit-down with Australia's Sunday Times, she tiptoed around the stork rumors, saying, "We are ignoring them and enjoying this moment."
But Miranda was quick to add, "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad."
In 2008, a year after she hooked up with Bloom, Kerr daydreamed about her future.
''I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen," she told Page Six magazine. "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over, that's where I'll be."
But "this" shows no signs of being over anytime soon. On Monday, Kerr was spotted posing in black hot pants and a long, belly-obscuring gold brocade coat during a photo shoot in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, it appears the pair's vow-swap was so small not even immediate family made the guest-list.
"It was just the two of them," the model's grandmother tells the London Sun. "They knew if they had invited one they would have had to invite them all and they didn't want a big wedding because they're not the flashy kind. They are very quiet."
And the bun-in-the-oven reports?
"All those things will come out in time, but I don't know anything," insists Miranda's grandma. "I haven't got a clue. Maybe they will wait a bit longer yet."
Read more Hot Gossip
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite