Armie Hammer: Sex became 'different' after marrying wife
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Armie Hammer is talking dirty in the July/August issue of Playboy. "The Lone Ranger" star opens up about life with his wife, Elizabeth Chambers, and reveals how their sex life has changed since tying the knot in 2010.
"I don't know how much we can put here without my parents being embarrassed, but I used to like to be a dominant lover," Hammer, 26, reveals. "I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change. And I mean that for the better -- it's not like I'm suffering in any way. But you can't really pull your wife's hair. It gets to a point where you say, 'I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do.'"
Hammer adds, "The two of us will literally break out laughing in the middle of it, finish up and be like, 'Well, that was oddly fun!' So it becomes a new kind of thing that's less about 'I want to dominate you' and more about both of us having a really good time. It's just a different style."
The star also reveals that he kept one of his "Lone Ranger" masks. "My wife loves it," he laughs.
The actor -- known for his roles in 2010's "The Social Network," 2011's "J. Edgar" and 2012's "Mirror Mirror" -- also shoots down rumors that he'll play sadomasochistic business magnate Christian Grey in the film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey."
"No one actually offered me the movie, but while I was working on 'Lone Ranger' my agent brought it up, and I said, 'Nope.' I mean, come on -- it's just mommy porn," Hammer tells Playboy. "I'm not going to sit on top of the laundry machine in spin cycle reading about putting a ball gag in someone's mouth. That doesn't do it for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite