Armie Hammer: Sex became 'different' after marrying wife
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Armie Hammer is talking dirty in the July/August issue of Playboy. "The Lone Ranger" star opens up about life with his wife, Elizabeth Chambers, and reveals how their sex life has changed since tying the knot in 2010.
"I don't know how much we can put here without my parents being embarrassed, but I used to like to be a dominant lover," Hammer, 26, reveals. "I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change. And I mean that for the better -- it's not like I'm suffering in any way. But you can't really pull your wife's hair. It gets to a point where you say, 'I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do.'"
Hammer adds, "The two of us will literally break out laughing in the middle of it, finish up and be like, 'Well, that was oddly fun!' So it becomes a new kind of thing that's less about 'I want to dominate you' and more about both of us having a really good time. It's just a different style."
The star also reveals that he kept one of his "Lone Ranger" masks. "My wife loves it," he laughs.
The actor -- known for his roles in 2010's "The Social Network," 2011's "J. Edgar" and 2012's "Mirror Mirror" -- also shoots down rumors that he'll play sadomasochistic business magnate Christian Grey in the film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey."
"No one actually offered me the movie, but while I was working on 'Lone Ranger' my agent brought it up, and I said, 'Nope.' I mean, come on -- it's just mommy porn," Hammer tells Playboy. "I'm not going to sit on top of the laundry machine in spin cycle reading about putting a ball gag in someone's mouth. That doesn't do it for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite