Arnold Comments on Relationship With Maria After Scandal
- Photo: AN2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: MySpace/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
One year after news broke of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child, the actor and former governor of California dished to ET's Christina McLarty about his relationship with his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
"We get along really well," Schwarzenegger told McLarty on the set of his upcoming film "The Tomb" (which also stars Sylvester Stallone and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson), which Summit Entertainment is releasing in 2013.
Schwarzenegger continued, saying, "We have a great time raising the kids together. ... The most important thing is that the kids are doing well, and Maria always has been an extraordinary mother and always has worked with the kids very closely. I was always more off working and being on location. ... Together we always were a good team in that."
In May 2011, Schwarzenegger issued a public statement, admitting to fathering a child with a household staffer. The couple announced their separation the same month.
The proud father also commented on recent pictures of his son Patrick, calling him "a real stud." Schwarzenegger concluded that the 18-year-old must get his good looks from Shriver's side of the family.
Tune in to ET tonight to find out what Maria Shriver thought about her daughter interviewing first lady Michelle Obama.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite