Arnold Comments on Relationship With Maria After Scandal
- Photo: AN2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: MySpace/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
One year after news broke of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child, the actor and former governor of California dished to ET's Christina McLarty about his relationship with his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
"We get along really well," Schwarzenegger told McLarty on the set of his upcoming film "The Tomb" (which also stars Sylvester Stallone and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson), which Summit Entertainment is releasing in 2013.
Schwarzenegger continued, saying, "We have a great time raising the kids together. ... The most important thing is that the kids are doing well, and Maria always has been an extraordinary mother and always has worked with the kids very closely. I was always more off working and being on location. ... Together we always were a good team in that."
In May 2011, Schwarzenegger issued a public statement, admitting to fathering a child with a household staffer. The couple announced their separation the same month.
The proud father also commented on recent pictures of his son Patrick, calling him "a real stud." Schwarzenegger concluded that the 18-year-old must get his good looks from Shriver's side of the family.
Tune in to ET tonight to find out what Maria Shriver thought about her daughter interviewing first lady Michelle Obama.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite