Arnold Comments on Relationship With Maria After Scandal
- Photo: AN2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: MySpace/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
One year after news broke of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child, the actor and former governor of California dished to ET's Christina McLarty about his relationship with his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
"We get along really well," Schwarzenegger told McLarty on the set of his upcoming film "The Tomb" (which also stars Sylvester Stallone and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson), which Summit Entertainment is releasing in 2013.
Schwarzenegger continued, saying, "We have a great time raising the kids together. ... The most important thing is that the kids are doing well, and Maria always has been an extraordinary mother and always has worked with the kids very closely. I was always more off working and being on location. ... Together we always were a good team in that."
In May 2011, Schwarzenegger issued a public statement, admitting to fathering a child with a household staffer. The couple announced their separation the same month.
The proud father also commented on recent pictures of his son Patrick, calling him "a real stud." Schwarzenegger concluded that the 18-year-old must get his good looks from Shriver's side of the family.
Tune in to ET tonight to find out what Maria Shriver thought about her daughter interviewing first lady Michelle Obama.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite