Arnold Comments on Relationship With Maria After Scandal
- Photo: AN2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: MySpace/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
One year after news broke of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child, the actor and former governor of California dished to ET's Christina McLarty about his relationship with his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
"We get along really well," Schwarzenegger told McLarty on the set of his upcoming film "The Tomb" (which also stars Sylvester Stallone and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson), which Summit Entertainment is releasing in 2013.
Schwarzenegger continued, saying, "We have a great time raising the kids together. ... The most important thing is that the kids are doing well, and Maria always has been an extraordinary mother and always has worked with the kids very closely. I was always more off working and being on location. ... Together we always were a good team in that."
In May 2011, Schwarzenegger issued a public statement, admitting to fathering a child with a household staffer. The couple announced their separation the same month.
The proud father also commented on recent pictures of his son Patrick, calling him "a real stud." Schwarzenegger concluded that the 18-year-old must get his good looks from Shriver's side of the family.
Tune in to ET tonight to find out what Maria Shriver thought about her daughter interviewing first lady Michelle Obama.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite