Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears 'I Survived Maria' T-Shirt
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: CWB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Um, hardy har?
Arnold Schwarzenegger recycled an old gag T-shirt while exercising in Santa Monica on Sunday. As the photo (originally at TMZ) shows, the former California governor and actor, 64, donned a shirt that read "I survived Maria" on the back. On the front of the shirt the dates "2007-2010" appear, but "2007" is crossed out, replaced with "1977."
"Maria" would be Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years, whom he began dating back in 1977. He and 55-year-old Shriver, of course, are headed for divorce following his admission of a secret 13-year-old love child with former housekeeper Mildred "Patty" Baena.
But Schwarzenegger's choice of T-shirt wasn't quite as cruel as it sounds. TMZ reports that he received the clothing item last November during a farewell party for the governor's staff, and Shriver's employees designed the T-shirt as a joke, writing in the "1977" date themselves.
And, despite the shocking drama, the former couple (they announced their split this May) are on good terms as they work through their divorce. Last month the pair banded together last month as their youngest son Christopher, 13, was hospitalized following a serious surfing accident.
The family -- which also includes son Patrick, 17, and daughters Katherine, 21, and Christina, 19 -- was also all together for a lunch in honor of the patriarch's July 30 birthday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite