Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears 'I Survived Maria' T-Shirt
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: CWB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
Um, hardy har?
Arnold Schwarzenegger recycled an old gag T-shirt while exercising in Santa Monica on Sunday. As the photo (originally at TMZ) shows, the former California governor and actor, 64, donned a shirt that read "I survived Maria" on the back. On the front of the shirt the dates "2007-2010" appear, but "2007" is crossed out, replaced with "1977."
"Maria" would be Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years, whom he began dating back in 1977. He and 55-year-old Shriver, of course, are headed for divorce following his admission of a secret 13-year-old love child with former housekeeper Mildred "Patty" Baena.
But Schwarzenegger's choice of T-shirt wasn't quite as cruel as it sounds. TMZ reports that he received the clothing item last November during a farewell party for the governor's staff, and Shriver's employees designed the T-shirt as a joke, writing in the "1977" date themselves.
And, despite the shocking drama, the former couple (they announced their split this May) are on good terms as they work through their divorce. Last month the pair banded together last month as their youngest son Christopher, 13, was hospitalized following a serious surfing accident.
The family -- which also includes son Patrick, 17, and daughters Katherine, 21, and Christina, 19 -- was also all together for a lunch in honor of the patriarch's July 30 birthday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite