- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: AN2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jeffrey Donovan, Matthew Fox to Star in Post-Apocalyptic Horror Movie 'Welcome to Harmony&aMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 4:15:18 PM
- 'Now with Alex Wagner' Takes Martin Bashir's MSNBC TimeslotMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 4:12:46 PM
- Alonso Duralde Picks 10 Worst Movies of the YearMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:53:38 PM
- Kimberly Elise to Star in TV Movie 'Apple Mortgage Cake'MSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:19:14 PM
- Ned Vizzini, 'Funny Thing' and 'Believe' Writer, Dies at 32MSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:14:32 PM
- Jeffrey Donovan, Matthew Fox to Star in Post-Apocalyptic Horror Movie 'Welcome to Harmony&a
By Kat Giantis
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver have yet to take official steps to end their 25-year union, but are the financial details of their divorce nearly finalized?
"Entertainment Tonight" reports the secret-child-fathering former governor has been "extremely conciliatory" with his estranged missus as their respective legal pit bulls have worked out a deal to divvy up his estimated $300 million fortune.
Word is, Arnold has agreed to give Maria "everything she's wanted and more," which seems like the least he can do, considering. "The divorce agreement is going to clearly divide the assets and is going to give Maria Shriver a bit extra because of all the pain she's gone through," says author-reporter Ian Halperin.
According to Hollywood Life, that means Shriver could walk away with an Everest-sized mountain of money.
"If Arnold is worth $300 million, than Maria is likely to get $100 million," posits attorney Raoul Felder. "One third of that was probably money Arnold earned before he got married. So she would get half of $200 million because in the state of California it's 50-50."
Perhaps that massive figure is why "ET" claims the negotiations started out "frosty" but "gradually" thawed.
"Maria wants to ensure that she gets a fair settlement and that her children's future is secure, that is all she cares about, period," a source explains to Radar Online. "She and Arnold do talk, they have to -- they have four children together. But, Maria has made it clear to Arnold that there is no chance at a reconciliation. Arnold finally seems to be accepting this, but he doesn't like it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSex Scenes
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite