David Arquette Celebrates One Year of Sobriety
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 21
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional16 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 21
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Actor David Arquette is celebrating after successfully managing a year of sobriety following a stint in rehab.
The "Scream" star completed a four-week program in a rehabilitation facility in January after entering the venue over the New Year's weekend to receive treatment for "alcohol and other issues," following his separation from actress Courteney Cox Arquette in October last year.
Arquette has since undergone a lifestyle overhaul, competing on "Dancing With the Stars," and moving on with a new girlfriend.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
Now the star has reached 365 days alcohol-free, even refusing to take medication following a car crash in March, in order to stay clean.
In a post on Twitter, Arquette writes, "Today marks 1 year of sobriety for me. I thank God for the strength and guidance and my family and friends for their love and support & I TY (thank you)."
RELATED: Better With or Without Their Exes?
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite