David Arquette Celebrates One Year of Sobriety
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 21
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional16 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 21
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Actor David Arquette is celebrating after successfully managing a year of sobriety following a stint in rehab.
The "Scream" star completed a four-week program in a rehabilitation facility in January after entering the venue over the New Year's weekend to receive treatment for "alcohol and other issues," following his separation from actress Courteney Cox Arquette in October last year.
Arquette has since undergone a lifestyle overhaul, competing on "Dancing With the Stars," and moving on with a new girlfriend.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
Now the star has reached 365 days alcohol-free, even refusing to take medication following a car crash in March, in order to stay clean.
In a post on Twitter, Arquette writes, "Today marks 1 year of sobriety for me. I thank God for the strength and guidance and my family and friends for their love and support & I TY (thank you)."
RELATED: Better With or Without Their Exes?
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite