David Arquette Celebrates One Year of Sobriety
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 21
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional16 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 21
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Actor David Arquette is celebrating after successfully managing a year of sobriety following a stint in rehab.
The "Scream" star completed a four-week program in a rehabilitation facility in January after entering the venue over the New Year's weekend to receive treatment for "alcohol and other issues," following his separation from actress Courteney Cox Arquette in October last year.
Arquette has since undergone a lifestyle overhaul, competing on "Dancing With the Stars," and moving on with a new girlfriend.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
Now the star has reached 365 days alcohol-free, even refusing to take medication following a car crash in March, in order to stay clean.
In a post on Twitter, Arquette writes, "Today marks 1 year of sobriety for me. I thank God for the strength and guidance and my family and friends for their love and support & I TY (thank you)."
RELATED: Better With or Without Their Exes?
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite