- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
By Kat Giantis
Cupid has apparently sent Drew Barrymore a very special delivery for her birthday.
Us Weekly says the sunny star, who turned 36 on Tuesday, is cozying up to Will Kopelman, 33, an art consultant and son of former Chanel president Arie Kopelman.
The two were snapped heading to lunch in Los Angeles on Monday, and they supposedly enjoyed a make-out session during an Oscar-related bash on Feb. 10.
But things don't appear to be serious just yet. Seems that five days before the party PDA, Kopelman, whom one Us source describes as a "socialite type and a playboy," was looking amorous with another woman at a Los Angeles hot spot.
"It's a very new relationship and they're taking things slowly," a spy tells JustJared.com. "They've been getting to know each other a lot better these last few weeks."
Barrymore has been on-and-off (now presumably off) with Justin Long since 2007, and while she gushed in the October issue of Harper's Bazaar that she "couldn't love, respect, admire and enjoy that individual more than I do," she admitted, "I'm really good on my own."
RELATED: More from Drew in Harper's
Drew has also acknowledged that despite her colorful romantic past, which includes two brief marriages (to Jeremy Thomas in 1994 and Tom Green in 1999), she's no expert on love.
When asked in September what she's learned about making a relationship work, she laughed to Star, "Nothing! In all seriousness, I'm very excited to be in my 30s and not stand on my soapbox and brag about what I know. I'm not in on any brilliant secrets right now."
Then again, maybe she is.
"In my 20s, I did want the fairytale," she explained to the London Telegraph. "But in my 30s, I realized there is a next day. It's about a truth and getting to be who you are. The irony is I don't need anyone to give the fairytale to me. I can give it to myself, or I will try and provide it for people through different avenues."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite