Ashlee Simpson's boyfriend Evan Ross wants to marry her: 'She's the one'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Diego Corredor/MPI/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
Jessica may not be the only Simpson sister getting ready to walk down the aisle in coming months. Though Ashlee Simpson has been dating Evan Ross for less than a year, he's already hearing wedding bells in his head, he told omg! Insider.
The smitten pair hit the red carpet together on Nov. 18, for the L.A. premiere of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," where Diana Ross' 25-year-old son dished to omg! Insider about his relationship with the 29-year-old former pop star.
"It's amazing," he gushed. "I'm so in love and we've got amazing things going on. And we inspire each other. So it's cool."
It's more than cool, in fact. Asked whether Simpson is "the one," Ross replied instantly, "Yeah, she's the one." So does that mean there's marriage in their future? "For sure," he told omg! Insider.
The "90210" actor and the "Pieces of Me" singer first stepped out together in early July. They made their public debut as a couple later that month, at the launch of Jessica Simpson's Fall 2013 Campaign in New York City.
"Evan and Ashlee have been friends for a really long time, probably 10 years," a source told Us Weekly at the time. Added another insider, "They have a long bond. They already know each other really well."
Prior to hooking up with Ross, Simpson dated "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza; they split in November 2012 after a year and a half together. The "Bat for a Heart" singer was also famously married to Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz, with whom she has a 5-year-old son, Bronx.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite