Ashlee Simpson's boyfriend Evan Ross wants to marry her: 'She's the one'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America4 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/Pacific Coast News7 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Diego Corredor/MPI/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Jessica may not be the only Simpson sister getting ready to walk down the aisle in coming months. Though Ashlee Simpson has been dating Evan Ross for less than a year, he's already hearing wedding bells in his head, he told omg! Insider.
The smitten pair hit the red carpet together on Nov. 18, for the L.A. premiere of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," where Diana Ross' 25-year-old son dished to omg! Insider about his relationship with the 29-year-old former pop star.
"It's amazing," he gushed. "I'm so in love and we've got amazing things going on. And we inspire each other. So it's cool."
It's more than cool, in fact. Asked whether Simpson is "the one," Ross replied instantly, "Yeah, she's the one." So does that mean there's marriage in their future? "For sure," he told omg! Insider.
The "90210" actor and the "Pieces of Me" singer first stepped out together in early July. They made their public debut as a couple later that month, at the launch of Jessica Simpson's Fall 2013 Campaign in New York City.
"Evan and Ashlee have been friends for a really long time, probably 10 years," a source told Us Weekly at the time. Added another insider, "They have a long bond. They already know each other really well."
Prior to hooking up with Ross, Simpson dated "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza; they split in November 2012 after a year and a half together. The "Bat for a Heart" singer was also famously married to Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz, with whom she has a 5-year-old son, Bronx.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite