Ashlee Simpson-Wentz calls B.S. on Perez Hilton via Twitter
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Wireimage House/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.10 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Looks like Twitter is the new forum for angry stars (or their publicists) to fire back at Perez Hilton and other naysayers.
According to E!, the latest soap opera to emerge in 140 characters or less began last night when Perez caught wind that Pete Wentz and wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz had a massive fight at the one-year anniversary of his Chicago bar, Angels & Kings.
Hilton wrote that a trashed Ashlee started yelling at Pete while he was in the DJ booth, telling him he was acting "horrible" and finally made him leave his own party.
Always the instigator, Perez then tweeted @PeteWentz, "Sorry to hear about what Ashlee put you through last night!"
The gossip king says he has "multiple, multiple" sources who support the story, but Ashlee fired back with some angered tweets of her own.
"When all you do is make up untrue stories, look in the mirror. Do you even feel human? Karma is a bitch. Your story is WAY off," she responded.
Perez fired back, "I don't wanna name names and get people fired but several of the people I spoke with work at Angels & Kings. I'm not wrong." He even went as far as to suggest the 24-year-old star should seek help via a rehab facility. Ouch!
In the end, Ashlee got in the last words, saying Hilton was "WRONG," and advises that the blogger, "get ur own life."
This isn't the first time Hilton has suffered Twitter backlash for talking trash. Back in June, Hilton allegedly got popped in the face by the Black Eyed Peas' tour manager after being rude to Fergie and other members of the group.
Will.i.am of the Peas signed up for Twitter just to respond to Hilton's posts announcing that he had been assaulted by the hip hop star.
While we seriously doubt Hilton is in danger of physical harm from Ashlee or Pete, but it seems he has a hard time learning from past mistakes.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite