Ashley Dupre gets her own sex column in the NY Post
- Photo: Elizabeth Sullivan/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Elizabeth Sullivan/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Mary Altaffer/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Daniel Shapiro/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Melissa Hunter
Whenever I'm in doubt about love, I always ask myself: What would Eliot Spitzer's ex-escort do? So it was only a matter of time before Ashley Dupre got her very own love advice column in the New York Post.
We assumed the mistress scandals of yesteryear had been cleared from our memories to make room in our brains for the dozens of Tigresses we now try to keep straight. But Dupre has found a way to make herself relevant again by launching her column "Ask Ashley." She's just like Carrie Bradshaw, guys! Only instead of a fashionable, savvy fictional columnist, she's a bikini-clad IRL hooker.
So far, Ashley has given advice on the happiness of husbands, raising daughters, and why some girlfriends *gasp!* don't like porn. While I admit Dear Abby is a little dated ... come on, ladies. We do not need to turn to Ashley Dupre for advice on these matters. She does, however, have in-depth knowledge on some unique issues, which I would encourage all readers to ask.
- How to know a man is cheating (Subtext: Are you sleeping with my husband, Ashley?)
- How to go into hiding (... in style!)
- The ins and outs of wire tapping
- The difference between a call girl and a hooker (I'm actually kind of curious about that one)
- How to leverage an affair into an advice column
The NY Post isn't exactly the highest class paper, but come on, guys. Unless of course their key demo is mistresses of famous men. I guess with the growing number of Tiger mistresses, that's a possibility.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite