Ashley Greene: Demi Lovato and I Are Like Jen and Angelina
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
What would Angelina Jolie say?
Ashley Greene has heard a fair share of rumors about herself since making her mark on the "Twilight" film franchise, but the 24-year-old star prefers not to comment on them, telling Allure magazine's November issue that if she did, she "wouldn't have time for my day job."
But Greene is willing to open up about her supposed feud with Demi Lovato, with whom she shares an ex-boyfriend, Joe Jonas. In fact, Greene squashes any rumored bad blood between the two starlets, telling Allure that the pair always got along.
"I'm really happy that she's doing well," Greene says of Jonas' 19-year-old songbird ex, who split from the singer shortly before he hooked up with Greene. "She and I never had a problem with each other, but, you know, it doesn't go away. Jen Aniston still gets asked about Angelina Jolie."
Calling it quits with Jonas in March, Greene says she's casting a wide net when it comes to finding her perfect match.
"I go through stages," says Greene, who has been linked to Twilight's Jackson Rathbone and Kings of Leon's Jared Followill in the time since breaking things off with Jonas. "Randomly, I'll be attracted to a crazy rocker with tattoos. And I find that I'm extremely attracted to ambition and wit. If it was appropriate to date Michael Sheen, I would, but he and his girlfriend [Rachel McAdams] are so cute."
"And maybe this is 'You want what you can't have' -- Neil Patrick Harris," she tells Allure. "And, oh, Cooper Anderson….[I mean] Anderson Cooper. I'd be all over that."
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite