Ashley Greene: Demi Lovato and I Are Like Jen and Angelina
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Thompson/Allure11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
What would Angelina Jolie say?
Ashley Greene has heard a fair share of rumors about herself since making her mark on the "Twilight" film franchise, but the 24-year-old star prefers not to comment on them, telling Allure magazine's November issue that if she did, she "wouldn't have time for my day job."
But Greene is willing to open up about her supposed feud with Demi Lovato, with whom she shares an ex-boyfriend, Joe Jonas. In fact, Greene squashes any rumored bad blood between the two starlets, telling Allure that the pair always got along.
"I'm really happy that she's doing well," Greene says of Jonas' 19-year-old songbird ex, who split from the singer shortly before he hooked up with Greene. "She and I never had a problem with each other, but, you know, it doesn't go away. Jen Aniston still gets asked about Angelina Jolie."
Calling it quits with Jonas in March, Greene says she's casting a wide net when it comes to finding her perfect match.
"I go through stages," says Greene, who has been linked to Twilight's Jackson Rathbone and Kings of Leon's Jared Followill in the time since breaking things off with Jonas. "Randomly, I'll be attracted to a crazy rocker with tattoos. And I find that I'm extremely attracted to ambition and wit. If it was appropriate to date Michael Sheen, I would, but he and his girlfriend [Rachel McAdams] are so cute."
"And maybe this is 'You want what you can't have' -- Neil Patrick Harris," she tells Allure. "And, oh, Cooper Anderson….[I mean] Anderson Cooper. I'd be all over that."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite