- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
By Scott Huver
Once Ashley Greene has a break from traveling around the world with the Cullen family, she's ready to plot out some vacations with her own clan.
"I was just talking to my mom about this," said Ashley, who's looking forward to a bit more downtime in her schedule after filming five "Twilight" films one after another. "I said, 'You know what we should do after New Year's, after Christmas, is plan our next Christmas and what country we want to go to, and try and learn a bit of the language throughout the course of the year, then take a family vacation to different countries.'"
RELATED: Ashley Greene's Fun & Edgy Style
Ashley says she wants her parents in particular to enjoy some globe-trotting after starting their family early and focusing on raising Ashley and her brother.
"My mom and dad had us pretty young, and they're just now being able to go and travel, and so I think that's something that I really want to try and do throughout each year, plan something like that," she says. "Seeing different parts of the world and seeing different cultures, it's inspiring. It's really neat to see, so that's something that I'm looking to do."
Meanwhile, with whatever free time she has before the family trip, she's got another pursuit in mind that's been tempting her.
"I have had a guitar in my house for a long time that I really want to learn how to play," she admits. "I keep swearing that I'm going to, so I might finally do that."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite