- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:47 PM
- Time Warner Cable, This Is Why People Get Mad at You (Opinion)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:15 PM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (Exclusi
By Scott Huver
Once Ashley Greene has a break from traveling around the world with the Cullen family, she's ready to plot out some vacations with her own clan.
"I was just talking to my mom about this," said Ashley, who's looking forward to a bit more downtime in her schedule after filming five "Twilight" films one after another. "I said, 'You know what we should do after New Year's, after Christmas, is plan our next Christmas and what country we want to go to, and try and learn a bit of the language throughout the course of the year, then take a family vacation to different countries.'"
RELATED: Ashley Greene's Fun & Edgy Style
Ashley says she wants her parents in particular to enjoy some globe-trotting after starting their family early and focusing on raising Ashley and her brother.
"My mom and dad had us pretty young, and they're just now being able to go and travel, and so I think that's something that I really want to try and do throughout each year, plan something like that," she says. "Seeing different parts of the world and seeing different cultures, it's inspiring. It's really neat to see, so that's something that I'm looking to do."
Meanwhile, with whatever free time she has before the family trip, she's got another pursuit in mind that's been tempting her.
"I have had a guitar in my house for a long time that I really want to learn how to play," she admits. "I keep swearing that I'm going to, so I might finally do that."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite