- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By Scott Huver
Once Ashley Greene has a break from traveling around the world with the Cullen family, she's ready to plot out some vacations with her own clan.
"I was just talking to my mom about this," said Ashley, who's looking forward to a bit more downtime in her schedule after filming five "Twilight" films one after another. "I said, 'You know what we should do after New Year's, after Christmas, is plan our next Christmas and what country we want to go to, and try and learn a bit of the language throughout the course of the year, then take a family vacation to different countries.'"
RELATED: Ashley Greene's Fun & Edgy Style
Ashley says she wants her parents in particular to enjoy some globe-trotting after starting their family early and focusing on raising Ashley and her brother.
"My mom and dad had us pretty young, and they're just now being able to go and travel, and so I think that's something that I really want to try and do throughout each year, plan something like that," she says. "Seeing different parts of the world and seeing different cultures, it's inspiring. It's really neat to see, so that's something that I'm looking to do."
Meanwhile, with whatever free time she has before the family trip, she's got another pursuit in mind that's been tempting her.
"I have had a guitar in my house for a long time that I really want to learn how to play," she admits. "I keep swearing that I'm going to, so I might finally do that."
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite