- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Scott Huver
Once Ashley Greene has a break from traveling around the world with the Cullen family, she's ready to plot out some vacations with her own clan.
"I was just talking to my mom about this," said Ashley, who's looking forward to a bit more downtime in her schedule after filming five "Twilight" films one after another. "I said, 'You know what we should do after New Year's, after Christmas, is plan our next Christmas and what country we want to go to, and try and learn a bit of the language throughout the course of the year, then take a family vacation to different countries.'"
RELATED: Ashley Greene's Fun & Edgy Style
Ashley says she wants her parents in particular to enjoy some globe-trotting after starting their family early and focusing on raising Ashley and her brother.
"My mom and dad had us pretty young, and they're just now being able to go and travel, and so I think that's something that I really want to try and do throughout each year, plan something like that," she says. "Seeing different parts of the world and seeing different cultures, it's inspiring. It's really neat to see, so that's something that I'm looking to do."
Meanwhile, with whatever free time she has before the family trip, she's got another pursuit in mind that's been tempting her.
"I have had a guitar in my house for a long time that I really want to learn how to play," she admits. "I keep swearing that I'm going to, so I might finally do that."
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite