- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Scott Huver
Once Ashley Greene has a break from traveling around the world with the Cullen family, she's ready to plot out some vacations with her own clan.
"I was just talking to my mom about this," said Ashley, who's looking forward to a bit more downtime in her schedule after filming five "Twilight" films one after another. "I said, 'You know what we should do after New Year's, after Christmas, is plan our next Christmas and what country we want to go to, and try and learn a bit of the language throughout the course of the year, then take a family vacation to different countries.'"
RELATED: Ashley Greene's Fun & Edgy Style
Ashley says she wants her parents in particular to enjoy some globe-trotting after starting their family early and focusing on raising Ashley and her brother.
"My mom and dad had us pretty young, and they're just now being able to go and travel, and so I think that's something that I really want to try and do throughout each year, plan something like that," she says. "Seeing different parts of the world and seeing different cultures, it's inspiring. It's really neat to see, so that's something that I'm looking to do."
Meanwhile, with whatever free time she has before the family trip, she's got another pursuit in mind that's been tempting her.
"I have had a guitar in my house for a long time that I really want to learn how to play," she admits. "I keep swearing that I'm going to, so I might finally do that."
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite