Rep: Ashley Greene, Jared Followill are 'just friends'
- Photo: Digital Creations/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Starfeine.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Kent Phillips / Disney/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wolfson High School/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
Actress Ashley Greene's representative has moved swiftly to dismiss reports she's dating rocker Jared Followill following her split from Joe Jonas.
It was revealed on Thursday that the "Twilight" beauty and Jonas had parted ways, reportedly due to their clashing schedules.
Greene was spotted out with the Kings of Leon star the same day her spokesperson confirmed she had broken up with the Jonas Brothers hunk, prompting speculation the pair is romantically involved.
But the actress' rep has refuted the rumors, telling New York Post's gossip column, Page Six, that Greene is "just friends" with Followill.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite