Rep: Ashley Greene, Jared Followill are 'just friends'
- Photo: Digital Creations/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Starfeine.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Kent Phillips / Disney/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wolfson High School/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Actress Ashley Greene's representative has moved swiftly to dismiss reports she's dating rocker Jared Followill following her split from Joe Jonas.
It was revealed on Thursday that the "Twilight" beauty and Jonas had parted ways, reportedly due to their clashing schedules.
Greene was spotted out with the Kings of Leon star the same day her spokesperson confirmed she had broken up with the Jonas Brothers hunk, prompting speculation the pair is romantically involved.
But the actress' rep has refuted the rumors, telling New York Post's gossip column, Page Six, that Greene is "just friends" with Followill.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite