Rep: Ashley Greene, Jared Followill are 'just friends'
- Photo: Digital Creations/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Starfeine.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Kent Phillips / Disney/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wolfson High School/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Actress Ashley Greene's representative has moved swiftly to dismiss reports she's dating rocker Jared Followill following her split from Joe Jonas.
It was revealed on Thursday that the "Twilight" beauty and Jonas had parted ways, reportedly due to their clashing schedules.
Greene was spotted out with the Kings of Leon star the same day her spokesperson confirmed she had broken up with the Jonas Brothers hunk, prompting speculation the pair is romantically involved.
But the actress' rep has refuted the rumors, telling New York Post's gossip column, Page Six, that Greene is "just friends" with Followill.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite