Rep: Ashley Greene, Jared Followill are 'just friends'
- Photo: Digital Creations/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Starfeine.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Kent Phillips / Disney/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wolfson High School/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &am
Actress Ashley Greene's representative has moved swiftly to dismiss reports she's dating rocker Jared Followill following her split from Joe Jonas.
It was revealed on Thursday that the "Twilight" beauty and Jonas had parted ways, reportedly due to their clashing schedules.
Greene was spotted out with the Kings of Leon star the same day her spokesperson confirmed she had broken up with the Jonas Brothers hunk, prompting speculation the pair is romantically involved.
But the actress' rep has refuted the rumors, telling New York Post's gossip column, Page Six, that Greene is "just friends" with Followill.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite