Ashley Greene moves into new home two months after devastating fire
- Photo: Rick Williams/.1 of 13
- Photo: Rick Williams/.2 of 13
- Photo: McAf/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: LUME/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
By Chris Gardner
Ashley Greene has a new place to call home.
"I just got a house," Greene told Wonderwall on Saturday at McDonald's and Just Jared's joint summer kick-off party and carnival in Beverly Hills, Calif. The revelation comes just more than two months after a fire ripped through her West Hollywood, Calif., condo, gutting the residence and killing one of her two Fox terriers.
RELATED: Ashley Greene on showering alone
The March 22 fire was reportedly ruled an accident by law enforcement officials and was caused by a burning candle that was left unattended in the living room of her Granville Towers pad while Greene, her boyfriend and her brother were sleeping.
Though Greene was guarded and didn't offer any details about her new abode, the actress -- best known for playing Alice Cullen in the "Twilight" franchise -- did admit that she's got a lot on her summer to-do list. "I didn't hire a decorator or organizer, so I'm busy with unpacking and decorating and that's pretty much it," she said. "And barbequing."
RELATED: Ashley Greene: Style profile
While the Florida native seemed upbeat discussing her summer plans, when the interview shifted to the subject of the fire, Greene wasn't so chatty.
Asked how she's faring in the aftermath of the blaze, she laughed and offered only a two-word answer: "Next question."
Fair enough. But Greene did tell People magazine at the Runway for Hope event in Orlando, Fla., on May 11 that she's "had a rough few months, but I'm doing OK," adding that participating in charity events and focusing on others has helped.
Greene gave some attention on Saturday to celeb friends including Chord Overstreet, Jesse Metcalfe and Emile Hirsch, who joined Adam Lambert, Topher Grace, Theresa Palmer, Colton Haynes, Jerry Ferrara and Kiernan Shipka at the event, which was held on a rooftop parking structure adjacent to the Beverly Hilton hotel. Guests snacked on French fries and McDonald's new lineup of Quarter Pounders and kept busy with ping pong, water balloon battles, a surf simulator, a roller skating rink and a photo booth.
RELATED: Ashley Greene's home gutted by fire
As for Greene, once she's fully settled in her new digs, she can concentrate on promotions for her next film, the punk rock pic "CGBG," due in theaters in October.
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite