Ashley Greene: Some of my ex-boyfriends loved publicity
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Clinton H. Wallace/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Ashley Greene hasn't had much luck finding a man who wants a low-key romance.
Without naming names, the 25-year-old "Twilight" saga actress -- whose ex-boyfriends include Reeve Carney, Jared Followill and Joe Jonas -- opens up about her past loves in the December issue of British GQ. "When I'm dating a guy and he says, 'I don't want press,' and then says, 'Let's go to [Hollywood sushi eatery] Katana for dinner' -- I'm like, 'Really? You don't want to just walk down the street to some dive? You don't want to get photographed, but you want to go to a place where you know there's paparazzi?'"
"Dating is a hard, hard thing when you have this job," says the single star, who split with Broadway star Carney in August. "Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my hometown boyfriend. It's really frustrating whenever I can't go and do something because I know it's going to be on the internet."
Greene says she has often been romantically linked to men she never actually dated, including family members. "If I go to a friend's house, they'll be, 'She's dating him!' It's like, 'Oh, am I dating my brother now? Is that what's happening?'" she tells the magazine. "Or when they write that I was with a 'mystery man,' and I'm like, 'He's gay, by the way, so it is a mystery!'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite