Ashley Greene's home to be gutted following blaze
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: LUME/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Clinton H. Wallace/NPG7 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Ashley Greene's Los Angeles condo will be completely gutted following a fire in the property on Friday morning, according to a U.S. report.
The "Twilight" actress, her brother and a friend were asleep when an unattended candle set the star's sofa on fire, and the trio was evacuated.
Firefighters quickly arrived at the scene to control the flames in the historical Granville Towers building, and it has now emerged the property will need to be completely overhauled to make it suitable for habitation again.
Editors at TMZ.com report the walls and floors will need to be removed before renovations can begin, while four other units in the complex will also need work.
The fire claimed the life of one of Greene's pet dogs, while a second was rescued and treated for injuries sustained in the blaze.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuilty Plea
From Crowd Ignite